Welcome to the Draper Wasatch product formulation blog. At Wasatch Contract Manufacturing and Product Development, we know all about formulas. Developing proprietary formulas is our area of expertise, in addition to manufacturing those same products. We do custom blends of Draper anti aging lines, Salt Lake City gene expression creams, Provo specialty sun care, oral rinses, neuro peptide ointments, and liquid nutritionals.
At Wasatch, our formula for success includes providing the following to our Draper skin care clients and Provo oral care start-ups:
- FDA inspected and regulated facility and protocols
- EPA and ATF registered
- cGMP compliant (FDA inspection reports available on request)
- Computerized inventory management (MRP, scheduling, in-process data, shipping, lot tracking, and regulatory compliance)
- An unparalleled QA system
Your formula for success:
- Partner with Wasatch to create the proprietary blend for your next peptide signaling winner.
- Entrust your Draper cosmeceutical manufacturing to Wasatch Contract Manufacturing.
- Provide your Utah, national, and global customers with a quality product dressed in exclusive packaging that will make a lasting impact!
Our state-of-the-industry facility has room for your Draper skin care or juice nutritional product line. Partnering with Wasatch is your formula for success!
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Cosmeceuticals Formulation and Packaging.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in South Carolina for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Complete In-House Capabilities.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
A little pick-me-up to help you get through your day:
“When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.”