In Draper, the divisions among nutritional supplements, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics have blurred to create an exciting new category of personal care products called cosmeceuticals. Products in this category employ a diverse range of ingredients, some which have only recently been developed or adapted for skin care purposes.
Engineered peptides, retinoids, photoprotective ingredients, plant-based stem cells, vitamins, and enzymes are now available in potent OTC products.
The chemists and skilled technicians at Wasatch Contract Manufacturing are advancing the Utah industry in cosmeceutical product development. Our Salt Lake City clients rely on our expertise in combining first-generation ingredients with traditional elements to increase the effectiveness of both.
Wasatch Contract Manufacturing is the Draper leader in:
- Mitochondrial Anti-Senescence
- Liquid Nutrition
- Gene Expression: DNA targeted anti-aging
- Skin energy systems
- Peptide Signaling
- Dental Care: Toothpaste and Oral Rinses
- OTC Sun Protection
- General Skin Care
- Oral Care
- Hair Care Custom Blending
Our 77,000 square foot cGMP contract manufacturing facility, chemists, and cosmeceutical technicians are ready to serve you in Salt Lake City. Call us today to discuss your private labeling and manufacturing goals.
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Plumping Product Development and Packaging.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Georgia for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Supply Chain Management.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
Do You Know Who Said:
“Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.”