Today’s message is for Draper cosmetic, skin care, liquid nutritionals, sun care, and oral care businesses whose manufacturing contracts are ready to be renewed.
Before you renegotiate with your current Utah contract manufacturer, we invite you to meet with us at Wasatch Contract Manufacturing. We believe we can offer you a better deal.
If you have an established market of regular customers for your cosmeceutical, sun care, hair care, or oral care line, now is the time to extend your product lineup and better serve your customer base. At Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, we have developed some of the hottest products including gene expression, peptide signaling, mitochondrial anti-senescence, oral rinses, and sun care.
In addition, we offer product concept development, formulation development, product stability assessment, and scale-up of existing formulas. You can trust in the savvy team at Wasatch to process and package all of your OTC skin care products, hair care blends, or sun care formulas.
We have over ten years of experience custom blending proprietary formulas for high-end cosmetics lines and liquid nutritional start-ups here in Draper and throughout the region.
We offer the following specialized skill:
- Complete processing of emollients, pastes, ointments and gels.
- Handling of products and viscosities up to 1,000,000 cps.
- A storage area for both raw materials and finished bulk product.
- Dedicated facility for explosion-proof processing of alcohol-based products.
- Facility for bulk alcohol storage.
- Validated DI water system for USP grade purified water.
- Manufacturing equipment capacity ranges from 30 gallons to 4,500 gallons.
Call us today!
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Sanitation Product Development and Formulation.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Alabama for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Formula Development.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
Feeling down? This will help:
“If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost.”