Are you looking for a Salt Lake City contract manufacturer for your Draper anti-aging, St. George sun care, or Provo peptide signaling start-up? If this is your first venture into the lucrative world of specialty cosmeceuticals, salon-grade hair products, combination wrinkle repair/sun care, oral hygiene, liquid intimacy enhancement, or gene expression, you have come to the right place.
Wasatch Contract Manufacturing and Product Development will guide you through the first steps and be a valuable partner in your Salt Lake City business.
‘I want to introduce a new skin care product. How do I get started?’
Wasatch provides a handy checklist for St. George, Provo, and Draper skin care start-ups. Here are the main questions on the Wasatch Product Development checklist:
- Do you own the skin care product formula or do you have permission to use it?
- Is your formula complete? (Do you have percentages for each ingredient?)
- Do you need formulation assistance? (Verification or development.)
- What ‘active ingredients’ are present in your formula?
- What are the product specifications?
- What is your budget?
- Have you chosen the packaging components?
You don’t need to know all the answers to these questions, a product development specialist at Wasatch will help you determine what is best for your new product.
To download the Wasatch Contract Manufacturing checklist form for Draper skin care start-ups, visit http://wasatchcontractmanufacturing.com/resources/
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Sanitation Product Development and Formulation.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Ohio for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Product Packaging.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
Here’s one to remember:
“Nothing I’ve ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children.”