If you are planning to outsource your skin care or antioxidant juice manufacturing in Draper, you have come to the right place. At Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, we make it easy. After all, if anti-aging skin care or hair care outsourcing doesn’t save you time, money, and frustration, what’s the point?
We know you’re busy, so let’s cut to the chase. These are the first steps to outsourcing general skin care with Wasatch Labs:
- Execute an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)
- Fill out Credit Application (Send it to us)
- Fill out Tax Paper (Send it to us)
- Set up a Consultation / Planning Conference
After the initial strategy meeting to plan the production of your anti-aging, SPF sun protection, hair care, or oral care product, Wasatch will order raw materials and produce your lab samples. It may take two to three weeks for the fresh raw materials to arrive, but we will get started as soon as we have them in hand.
We will then develop your product in our lab and submit it to you for approval. The Specification and Approval Sheets will be provided with the samples. Typically, each product usually goes through three to five client revisions each of which takes about a week to turn around.
Upon final approval of your product, whether it is a liquid intimacy gel, oral rinse, advanced anti-aging creme, or nutritional juice supplement, the time clock starts and we shift into full production mode. We will deliver your finished DNA expression, peptide signaling, or mitochondrial anti-senescence finished goods in six to eight weeks.
That isn’t too complicated, is it? You complete the necessary forms in less than an hour, schedule a consultation, and then wait for the first samples. Our phone number is 801-809-7766. Our contract manufacturing consultants can help you from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
Your new skin energy system product or OTC sunscreen could be on the market in a few months. Call Wasatch Contract Manufacturing today!
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Liquid Nutritionals Formulation.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Illinois for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Product Manufacturing.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
What great human said:
“Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.”