Wasatch Contract Manufacturing serves Draper skin care companies with products designed specifically for individual market segments with unique needs. Today’s Draper skin care blog focuses on pregnant women.
Many pregnant women in Draper and elsewhere experience new skin and hair problems during pregnancy and/or a worsening of existing conditions. Some of these include:
- Dark splotches
- Hair loss or thinning
- Stretch marks
- Brittle finger- and toenails
- Dilated blood vessels (spider veins)
- Excess pigmentation
- Unusual itchiness
Furthermore, pregnant women are often advised to avoid retinoids and salicylic acid though many Draper dermatologists and obstetricians acknowledge that they are probably safe used topically in small amounts.
Perhaps you own a personal care product company in Draper and would like to develop a proprietary skin or hair care product specifically designed for pregnant women. At Wasatch, we believe that this market segment has room for significant growth and would like to be your trusted adviser on safe liquid skin care products for pregnant women.
Wasatch is a FDA-inspected, EPA and ATF registered, and cGMP facility. We specialize in complex liquids, creams, ointments, lotions, rinses, juices, and pastes for Draper consumer products and direct sales companies.
Call Wasatch today at 801-809-7766 to learn how we can help you expand your skin care product line to attract new customer groups looking for products that address their needs.
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Neuro-Peptides Formulation.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Maryland for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Product Manufacturing.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
What great human said:
“Blessed are those who give without remembering and take without forgetting.”