At Wasatch Contract Manufacturing and Product Development in Draper, we know you have other choices when shopping for a skin or hair care contract manufacturer in the Salt Lake City area, so we want to go the extra mile and create real value for you.
Wasatch Contract Manufacturing value includes exceptional service, in-depth knowledge, extensive experience, professionalism, attention to detail, and technologically-advanced manufacturing equipment. These assets have made us a leader among Gene Expression, Liquid Nutritionals, Oral Care, DNA Targeted Anti-Aging, Hair Care, Sun Protection, and Peptide Signaling contract manufacturers.
Our Draper team includes chemists, microbiologists, lab technicians, QC inspectors, project engineers, validation technicians and regulatory compliance specialists. With this kind of expertise, it makes sense for you to outsource your skin care product formulation and manufacturing processes.
We provide contract manufacturing, private labeling, product formulation, clinical trial, and liquid bottling services at affordable prices in Draper.
Wasatch services include:
• Complete processing of liquids, creams, lotions, pastes, ointments and gels
• Handling of products and viscosities up to 1,000,000 cps.
• Storage facilities for both raw materials and finished bulk product
• Dedicated facilities for explosion-proof processing of alcohol-based products
• Facility for bulk alcohol storage
• Validated DI water system for USP grade purified water
• Manufacturing equipment capacity ranges from 30 gallons to 4,500 gallons
Contact us at 801-809-7766 today!
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Skin Energy Systems Formulation and Design.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Wyoming for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Product Manufacturing.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
Here’s one to remember:
“Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength.”