Attention Draper cosmetic firms: before you renegotiate with your current Draper contract manufacturer, talk to us at Wasatch Contract Manufacturing. Our phone number is 801-809-7766 and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an established Draper customer base for your cosmeceutical, sun care, hair care, or oral care line, now is the time to expand your offerings and provide products with additional features.
At Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, we are leading the Salt Lake City cosmeceutical and liquid nutritional manufacturing industry. We have developed some of the most successful Salt Lake City products including gene expression, peptide signaling, mitochondrial anti-senescence, oral rinses, and sun care.
The Draper cosmetic industry is following close on the heels of the Utah pharmaceutical industry which is developing DNA-based technologies faster than you can say ‘collagen booster’.
Your Salt Lake City customer base does not want to grow old gracefully. If you don’t offer an anti-aging line, your baby boomer customers are going to find them somewhere else.
We have over ten years of experience custom blending proprietary formulas for premium cosmetics lines and liquid nutritional start-ups here in Draper and throughout the region.
Wasatch Contract Manufacturing and Product Development Capabilities:
- Flexible plastic and laminate tube filling (anti-aging creams and ointments)
- Flexible unit-dose foil pouches (gene expression creams)
- Rigid plastic tubes filled (peptide signaling products)
- Bottle filling (sun care, hair care)
- Jar filling
- Liquid/juice contract manufacturing (antioxidant juices, liquid supplements)
- Fill sizes from 2ml to 55 gallons
- Automated hot-melt glue carton packaging for specialty cosmeceuticals
Let’s create your next hit cosmeceutical. Call Wasatch today!
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Liquid Nutrition Packaging.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Massachusetts for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Total Consumer Support.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
A little pick-me-up to help you get through your day:
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”