Today’s post is for organization owners who are considering hiring a contract manufacturer. There are a plethora of implications involved with outsourcing the manufacturing of your anti-aging, skin care, nutraceutical, or liquid nutritional product. We get it.
At Wasatch we know that good decisions are based on accurate information. We would like to talk about our core competencies and our capabilities so you’ll be confident that you’re teaming up with the superior manufacturer for your Draper business. We specialize in the following:
- Custom blending of complex treatment oriented products
- Private Labeling
- Gene Expression: DNA targeted anti-aging
- Skin Energy Systems
- Peptide Signaling
- Dental Care: Toothpaste and Oral Rinses
- OTC Sun Protection
- Mitochondrial Anti-Senescence
- General Skin Care
- Hair Care
Facility certifications are vital. Wasatch boasts the following:
- FDA inspected and regulated facility and protocols
- EPA and ATF registered
- cGMP compliant (FDA inspection reports available on request)
- Computerized inventory management (MRP, scheduling, in-process data, shipping, lot tracking, and regulatory compliance)
- An unparalleled QA operation
- Unmatched technical skill
- Comprehensive Utah and national regulatory knowledge
- Financial resources and expansion capabilities to serve your growing company
Visit http://wasatch-labs.com/ for information about our terms. We appreciate you stopping by our blog.
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Neuro-Peptides Formulation.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Oklahoma for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Complete In-House Capabilities.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
Feeling down? This will help:
“Giving is better than receiving because giving starts the receiving process.”