What Do Your Customers Want?
Now more than ever, skin care product buyers are carefully evaluating the specific ingredients they are putting on their skin. If you sell skin care, sun care, or anti-aging products, perhaps it’s a good time to reevaluate your formulations. Updating your products with in-demand ingredients can elevate sales and help you reach new customers.
All-natural is still important: Algae, Charcoal, Clay, Avocado oil, Ceramides, Honey, Probiotics, Botanicals, Vegan, and Ingestibles are some of the hottest ingredients right now.
It’s also a great time to broaden your product line. Wasatch Contract Manufacturing has full in-house skin care product development capabilities. We only develop proprietary formulas, so our users know that there will be no identical or close copies sold by competitors.
Our packaging proficiencies are extensive:
- Flexible plastic and laminate tube filling (creams and ointments)
- Flexible unit-dose foil pouches (creams and lotions) Rigid plastic tubes
- Fill sizes ranging from 2ml to 55 gallons
- Hot-melt glue cartons
Call 801-809-7766 to schedule a consultation. We are eager to showing you our facility and discussing your skin care product goals.
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Skin Energy Systems Formulation and Design.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Rhode Island for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Product Engineering.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
My inspirational quote of the day:
“The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference.”