LIQUID MANUFACTURING, PACKAGING AND FULFILLMENT
- Wasatch Labs is a Liquid Contract Manufacturing Laboratory.
- Wasatch Labs is a Formulation Lab.
- Wasatch Labs is a Custom Product Development Lab.
Wasatch Labs provides: Proprietary Formulation, Unique Product Development, Packaging Options, and Innovative Treatment Solutions (ITS) with Personal Care, Cosmeceuticals, Sun-Care (SPF), Essential Oil (EO) Applications, Dental Care, Skin Care (Anti-Aging) along with Liquid Nutrition / Dietary Supplement and Nutraceutical products. Every Formula is Unique at Wasatch (No Stock Formulas).
Wasatch Labs can help you: (1) Conceptualize, (2) Formulate and then (3) Create a new product, or refine-and-optimize existing product(s). We are Preservative Experts. The Lab is a FDA and OTC registered Liquid Manufacturing Plant and Packaging Facility is state-of-the-art. We can provide nearly unlimited options for co-packing in bottles, cans, gel-packs, tubes, and jars through Casepak. We are Product Stability Experts – Nothing is Too Difficult. Two (2) Year Shelf Life claims can be established with Wasatch in as little as three (3) months of R&D.
- Voted ‘Best of Industry’ (2017) CONTRACT MANUFACTURER
- Voted ‘Best of Industry’ (2017) COSMETIC FORMULATION (Category: Anti-Aging Skin Care)
- Voted ‘Best of Industry’ (2017) CUSTOM-FORMULATION LABORATORY (Category: Cosmeceuticals)
- Voted ‘Best of Industry’ (2017) FORMULATION LABORATORY (Category: Stem Cells)
- Voted ‘Best of Industry’ (2017) FORMULATION CAPABILITIES (Category: Dental Care / Tooth Paste)
- Voted ‘Best-of-the-State’ (2017) COSMETIC LAB
- Voted ‘Best-of-the-State’ (2017) CONTRACT MANUFACTURER
- Voted ‘Best-of-the-State’ (2017) FORMULATION LABORATORY
Call our ‘Hotline’ for quick answers: 801-809-7766
12248 South Lone Peak Pkwy # 106, Draper, UT 84020
Wasatch will help you improve your products’ quality and develop innovative new products. We’ve been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s most successful consumer product companies since 1998.
Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include:
- Gene Expression
- Plant-based Stem Cell Technology
- Cosme-ceuticals (Skin Care)
- Skin “Energy Systems”
- OTC Products (Sanitizers, SunScreens, etc)
- SPF: Sun Protection
- Liquid Nutritionals and Juices
- Unique Skin Treatments (Intimacy, Sanitation, and “plumping” products)
- Think of Wasatch Labs when you are considering sourcing a secondary manufacturer for your existing products or perhaps a
- reliable, experienced laboratory for product development.
Wasatch Lab’s Competitive Advantages include:
- In-House Capabilities (Packaging Engineering, Formula Development, Manufacturing)
- International Capabilities
- Total Customer Support
- Complete Supply Chain Management
Wasatch Product Development is focused on providing the most responsive and flexible service in the industry and has a diverse clientele ranging from leading global companies to virtual and emerging entities.
With unmatched technical expertise, innovative equipment and regulatory knowledge, Wasatch maintains a demonstrated record with the FDA as well as with its customers; many of whom have outsourced with the company for over ten years. The Wasatch Product Development’s lab is compliant with Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) along with being registered and certified by the ATF, and FDA.
Wasatch Manufacturing is a valued affiliate partner of Wasatch Product Development.
To proactively serve our business community by providing solutions
in personal care, business development and liquid nutrition.
To provide leadership in establishing our client’s international businesses,
being built on a foundation of innovation, advocacy, technology and business integrity.
To Contact Us:
427 West 11950 South, Draper, UT 84020
Click to Call: 801-809-7766 (HOTLINE)