Are you looking for the perfect company to design or manufacture your cosmeceutical products? You are in luck! At Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, we meet your highest standards. Here are 5 reasons to depend on Wasatch for custom formulation, manufacturing, and packaging:
1. We only do proprietary formulas which allows your product to stand alone.
2. We use only the highest quality raw materials.
3. Outsourcing manufacturing saves skin care organizations time and money.
4. We work with businesses of all sizes: large, brand-name, niche, and start-ups.
5. We maintain dutiful compliance with ATF, FDA and cGMP standards.
We are the experts in the contract manufacturing industry and can launch your juice supplement beverage, niche anti-aging cream, or gene expression compound onto the global scene.
- Personal Care blends
- Sun Protection
- Essential Oil (EO) applications
- Dental Care
- Anti-Aging compounds
- Liquid Nutrition
- Dietary Nutraceutical products
Call us today at 801-809-7766!
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Sanitizers and Sunscreen Formulation.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Utah for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Formula Development.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
Can you guess who said:
“It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.”
-Henry David Thoreau